Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Account Development Representative EMEA
CYREBRO is looking for an Account Development Representative EMEA to join the Sales department. The position is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities. Reporting to the General Manager, the Account Development Representative will work with specific goals and responsibilities. The role allows for career growth and advancement into other sales roles within the organization.
Are you who we’re looking for? yes if…
- You are passionate about selling and you are not afraid to chase and use the phone. You enjoy finding new ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in a meaningful discussion.
- You are a fast learner: You are willing to adapt to a fast-paced environment and ramp up quickly on multiple products.
- You have experience with prospecting, cold calling and booking appointments.
- You’re amazed by new and innovative tools: You find new technology fun and fascinating and can’t wait to share your knowledge with the rest of the world.
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities by booking appointments for the sales representatives.
- Identify key decision makers
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective customers
- Educate prospects on new releases, products, and upcoming events
- Interest and/or experience in the software industry and B2B Sales – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Strong and professional communication and negotiation skills in written and verbal – a must
- Technologically oriented- a significant advantage
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and fair understanding of sales performance metrics- a significant advantage
- Positive, proactive, results-oriented, and self-driven- a significant advantage