Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Business Development Representative (BDR) North- America
We are looking for a talented leads hunter to join our growing marketing team, super-charging our North American growth. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts to qualify and convert them into opportunities. You will develop a targeted account-based marketing funnel to create sales-ready opportunities and respond to inbound prospects to build our top of the funnel pipeline and establish long-term relationships with prospects.
We are looking for a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills that feel comfortable working in a highly dynamic startup environment.
- Managing inbound and ABM program development for the North America Market supporting the territory’s revenue goals.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers.
- Generating qualified appointments and pipeline opportunities.
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- English native speaker -MUST
- At least one year of successful sales/business development experience as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like Account-Based Marketing (ABM), and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and fair understanding of marketing & sales performance metrics.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by CYREBRO.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other sales and marketing tools
- Self-starter promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Team-player contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running between sales & marketing teams.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Strong and professional communication and negotiation skills; written, verbal, presentation.
- Positive, proactive, results-oriented, and self-driven
- Cybersecurity background is preferred.