Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Team Leader
Hands-On management of the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team which is responsible for collecting available information about cyber threats, analyzing the information to determine actionable intelligence to inform Security Operations, and disseminates that intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Lead the CTI analysts, technologies and process
- Mange the CTI’s team tool sets
- Hunt for new IOCs, TTPs and threat actors
- Compose monthly related newsletters
- Conduct OSINT and WEBINT investigations on specific EEI’s, entities and data leakage.
- Enrich and validate new SOC / IR driven IOCs and contributing SOC / IR investigations
- Keeping up with the cybersecurity updates and providing alerts on emerging high-profile threats and vulnerabilities
- Training and educating the SOC teams and the clients
- Research cyber threats and trends
- Creating cyber intelligence reports and publications
- Proven team leading experience
- At list 2 years’ experience:
- 1 year in CTI
- 1 year in a technical position
- Understanding computer networks and enterprise IT concepts
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources (OSINT, WEBINT, feeds and etc..)
- Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the Darknet, hacking forums.
- Experience with cyber intelligence tools
- Understanding cyber-attacks life cycle, attack vectors, and ecosystems.
- Understanding cybersecurity products, tools, and concepts
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in writing and working with clients in English
- Experience in malware analysis, IR or PT
- Working with malware sandboxes
- Experience in scripting/coding
- Multilingual speaking (more than 2)
- Previous work in intelligence units