Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for our offices in Tel-Aviv.
You will join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting-edge stack of technologies from the cloud down to the endpoint.
- Design and implement the infrastructure to run our core services on the cloud with minimal downtime and easy scalability.
- Develop and improve CI / CD build and release procedures.
- Develop automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our applications in different environments.
- Design and implement new tools and technologies working with cutting-edge open-source software projects.
- Design and implement Performance monitoring for the Production environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with DevOps – Must
- Extensive experience with cloud environments GCP\AWS\Azure – Must
- Production experience with AWS ECS\EKS – Must
- Production experience with CI/CD Tools – Jenkins\Gitlab – Must
- Production experience with infrastructure automation technologies [Terraform] – Must
- Experience with Git code management technologies – Bitbucket\GitHub
- Production experience with configuration management tools – Chef\Ansible\Puppet
- Extensive experience with Linux OS – Must
- Scripting experience with Python/Go/Bash etc…
- Experience with stress testing tools – Apache JMeter\Blazemeter – Advantage
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as Datadog\New Relic – Advantage