Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our offices in Tel-Aviv.
The job requires you to work together with our application developers and integration teams.
- Design and implement the infrastructure to run our core services on the cloud with minimal downtime and easy scalability
- Develop and improve CI / CD build and release procedures
- Develop automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our applications in different environments
- Design and implement new tools and technologies working with cutting edge open-source software projects
- Design and implement Performance monitoring for a production environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience with DevOps
- Extensive experience with Linux/Unix OS
- Extensive experience with cloud environments GCP\AWS\Azure
- Production experience with Docker and containers
- Experience with CI/CD work methodologies and pipeline development
- Production experience with CI/CD Tools – Jenkins
- Production experience with infrastructure automation technologies – Terraform
- Experience with Git code management technologies – Bitbucket\GitHub
- Scripting experience with Python/Go/Bash etc.
- Production experience with designing scale applications
- Production experience with configuration management tools – Chef\Ansible\Puppet
- Production experience with databases – MySQL/PostgreSQL