Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
DFIR and Malware Analyst
The Digital Forensics & Incident Response investigator will handle cyber-attacks and data breach investigations involving internal or external threats.
The investigator will conduct an end-to-end investigation including Malware Analysis to reveal the big picture and protect any of the company’s worldwide clients while using a wide variety of techniques and cutting-edge tools for forensic investigations.
The investigator considered advanced information & cybersecurity analyst and will respond to escalations for the monitoring teams.
- Conducting a full digital forensics investigation process regarding cyber incidents with emphasis on identifying the attack vectors, understanding the attack methods and their outcomes, scoping the incident, eradicating the threats that lead to the incidents, and writing incident lessons learned recommendations and full forensics reports
- Conducting cyber investigations regarding suspicious files, phishing emails, logs, network traffic, file systems artifacts, etc.
- Helping worldwide customers with incident handling and cybersecurity-related issues
- Creating and updating IR and Digital Forensics methodologies, procedures, flight guides, and workflows
- Conducting threat hunting on the client’s environment
- 2-3 years of experience in incident handling and digital forensics, basic malware analysis and sandboxing, volatile memory analysis – must
- A deep understanding of operating systems artifacts (Windows, Linux, and Mac) and filesystems artifacts – must
- Good knowledge regarding IOCs and IOCs standards – must
- Good knowledge of most common network protocols – advantage
- Experience with tools and scripts development in the DFIR field – advantage
- Experience in producing Digital Forensics reports
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – team player
- Fully fluent in English – must