Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Director Marketing Operations
CYREBRO is on the lookout for a Marketing Operations Director to join the Global Marketing team. If you’re a data-driven tech and process-oriented person, this is your opportunity to make a huge impact and be part of a unique team transforming cybersecurity.
We are looking for this one person who thrives in a performance-based dynamic team environment while leveraging MarTech tools, automation platforms, and comprehensive analysis for generating insightful information. This role is all about ensuring our integrated marketing plan delivers against our core critical metrics and providing operational excellence every step of the way.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, and much more)
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient marketing operations across multiple channels
- Become an expert in all aspects of Marketing Analytics, including the funnel, attribution, and systems
- Manage the marketing database to ensure data quality and integrity
- Analyze datasets to provide insights and actionable items to optimize existing processes and solve complicated business problems
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Provide strategic support and execution of marketing automation campaigns for demand generation teams
- Recommend best practices for email marketing – email nurturing strategies, full-funnel marketing, database management, etc.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead attribution & management (lead scoring, lead routing).
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing Team’s performance
- 2 years minimum of experience in business operations or marketing automation, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- 3 years of hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot — a must, or Marketo
- Strong analytical skills, comfortability with data, and the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into an effective business case to take action
- Team player with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from all across the organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and full proficiency in English
- Independent, motivated, and excited to roll up your sleeves
- Understand a sense of urgency and can prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Professional English