Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
EMEA Channel Manager
CYREBRO is looking for an experienced Channel Manager to lead and build relationships with Channels in EMEA.
A great candidate for our EMEA Channel Manager is someone who has built relationships with multiple Channels, including Distributors during their career; who can capitalize on introducing CYREBRO’s solutions and expand revenue growth across those networks. Additionally, this candidate will help discover new avenues to produce sales opportunities, working with operations, marketing, and current partners to generate leads funneled into successful sales.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying relevant partners and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Build and Maintains relationships with Channels by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and communicating relevant progress on monthly, quarterly, yearly expectations.
- 7 years of experience in Sales, preferably in: Cyber, IT Security – MUST
- 3-4 years of experience in Channel Management in Europe – MUST
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing Channels and Partners relationships cycles, from lead generation to commissioning
- Strong customer-facing skills through developing and sustaining ongoing relationships
- Experience in locating, establishing, and engaging potential partners and channels
- Proven track record in new product and new market environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success-driven