Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
EMEA Sales Manager
CYREBRO is looking for an EMEA Sales Manager to join the Sales department. The position is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments, and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities. Reporting to the GM EMEA, the Sales Manager will work with specific goals and responsibilities. The role allows for career growth and advancement into other sales roles within the organization.
Are you who we’re looking for? yes if…
- You are passionate about selling and you are not afraid to chase and use the phone. You enjoy finding new ways to reach out to prospects and engage them in a meaningful discussion.
- A proven sales track record within SAAS sales.
- You are a fast learner: You are willing to adapt to a fast-paced environment and ramp up quickly on multiple products.
- You’re amazed by new and innovative tools: You find new technology fun and fascinating and can’t wait to share your knowledge with the rest of the world.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Pioneer and create new opportunities for net new revenue.
- Work alongside Sales Development Representatives to develop new business and provide best practices.
- Generate business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and communicating relevant progress on monthly, quarterly, yearly expectations.
- Update and maintain pipeline within CYREBRO’s chosen CRM.
- 5 years of experience in Sales in Europe, preferably in: Cyber, IT Security, Intelligence, or similar to enterprise and SMB organizations in Europe – a must
- Communication and Presentation skills – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Experience working with startup companies – a significant advantage.
- Technical background in sales- a must.
- Experience working with startup SAAS companies – a significant advantage.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success-driven
- Strong customer-facing skills through developing and sustaining ongoing relationships
- Ability to practice excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers and channel partners