Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Head of Channels Field Marketing
CYREBRO is looking for an experienced Partners’ Marketing Program Manager who will be in charge of developing strong and effective marketing initiatives to increase partners and in-direct channels awareness. Develop the channel marketing strategy and activities and drive our in-direct go-to-market execution.
We are looking for an individual that holds superhero powers of strategizing, executing, and analyzing our in-direct pipeline, engaging with our leading partners and being the CYREBRO’s marketing face to our global partners. This is an amazing opportunity to join our fastest growing Marketing team and make a significant business impact.
- Lead and execute the partners GTM strategy, develop and localizing key assets & tools
- Initiate and support co-marketing ongoing plans and activities
- Create sales kits for different partners to enable and accelerate sales cycle: sales decks, competitive positioning, and joint online demand gen campaigns
- Work internally with product marketing and sales teams to develop key assets to deliver high-quality sales enablement content
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competition
- Manage the ongoing budget for partners activities worldwide
- Analyzing partners performance (utilizing and leveraging SFDC)
- 3+ years of B2B product/solution marketing experience working with in-direct channels
- Proven outstanding abilities to translate partners needs and market demand into sharp and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Passionate about driving impact through measurable results throughout the sales cycle.
- English – fluent
- Strong communication skills – verbal and writing
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or technology