Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Head of SDR
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Sales Development Team Leader to guide and lead the Sales Development Representatives and take part in building and improving outbound lead generation and conversion, ABM global programs, and prospecting processes. We are looking for a passionate leader to coach, lead by example and ensure the team successfully prospects and generates opportunities globally.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing cybersecurity company and make a true impact, leading a team of professionals responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation engagements. If you are an energetic, passionate, and results-driven Sales Development pro this job has your name on it.
- Guide and coach the SDR team to meet specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals.
- Oversee and drive quota achievement of the SDR team, as well as personal goals.
- Outbound prospecting – identifying potential companies and personas by utilizing lead generation tools, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, and Salesforce.
- Develop and calibrate sales development processes, playbook, call scripts, templates, and tactics to optimize SDR efficiencies and outcome.
- Initiate campaigns, segmentations, and ideas to increase engagement and generate sales
- Engage with prospects via cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn to spark interest in Cyrebro.io
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing management to continually experiment and optimize elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists via insights gathered from lead generation efforts.
- Ambitious, self-starter, results-driven, and data-oriented with great communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in sales development or inside sales in a software / SaaS company, preferably in Cybersecurity
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding quota
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, tools, processes, and best practices
- Experience in growing and scaling a successful SDR team in a fast-growth environment is a plus
- Tech-savvy, hands-on experience with SFDC, LinkedIn sales navigator are must
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, additional languages are an advantage
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Track record within a telemarketing, prospecting, or new business sales capacity – strongly preferred.