Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Internal Brand Designer
CYREBRO is looking for a brand designer that can own design projects from ideation to execution. The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary team to bring CYREBRO’s brand to the top of mind across all marketing assets and channels (digital and print). The ideal candidate will be able to bring their concepts to life by delivering high-quality, visually appealing, and innovative assets.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing Marketing team and make an impact in building and expanding our brand awareness.
- Lead, plan, and advise on visual direction and creative themes to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Operations, Content, HR, PR, and product teams to work on inspirational projects that will make a global impact
- Maintain brand consistency across all visual projects
- Manage production of a wide range of designs: storyboarding of videos, eBooks, infographics, digital ads, presentation decks, etc
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo
- Ensure brand consistency and corporate alignment with brand guidelines
- Multitask on several projects at a time and keep smiling even under pressure
- A strong online design portfolio that shows experience as a digital & print designer, as well as helping establish the brand identity
- 2-3 years of experience in branding and online design
- In-depth knowledge and skill in both brand design and image creation for traditional, digital, and motion applications
- Deep understanding of the Adobe Suite of programs
- Experience with Adobe Animate and/or After Effects a plus
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or any other related field
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Great personality and social skills