Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Junior Application Security Engineer
CYREBRO’s Research team is responsible for analyzing and characterizing new emerging threats and trends in the cyber security field.
The researcher will perform an end-to-end analysis of cyber threats and threat actors while aiming to enhance the monitoring, identification, and response capabilities of the detection algorithms.
- Performing in-depth analysis of hacking tools and real-life attack scenarios.
- Continuously testing our detection capabilities against emerging threats and new attack techniques.
- Conducting threat hunting exercises in our clients’ environment to identify applicative operations-related anomalies.
- Running comprehensive investigations using Cyrebro’s products and lead enhancements in application security posture.
- A strong understanding of network and web-related protocols (e.g: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.) – must
- Familiarity with common security tools (e.g: WAF, DDoS protection, DBFW, etc.) – must
- Familiarity with SIEM systems – must
- Fluent English – writing and speaking – must
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 and mitigations – a big advantage
- Experience in web application Pentesting– a big advantage
- Experience in creating reports, guides, playbooks – advantage
- Programming skills (Python, PowerShell) – advantage