Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
LATAM Technical Onboarding Engineer
CYREBRO’s Customer Experience Department is seeking for a motivated proactive tech-savvy Junior Onboarding Engineer ready to make a difference in a fast-growing CyberSecurity company. We are looking for a Native Spanish and a proficient English Speaker, with proven Latin American market Customer Facing experience, including Onboarding clients, project management, improving customer integration, and turning customers into product champions.
The individual will be given the opportunity to take part in the Customer Support team’s growth, including developing best practices, processes, retention, growth targets, and more. You will provide well-thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the CYREBRO product capabilities.
If you are a Customer Support superhero who thrives in a fast-growing environment, who is constantly improving customer relationships, adoption, and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Take proactive ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding process.
- Establish long-term relationships, while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals and needs.
- Manage the onboarding process as a project, to ensure timelines and objectives are met.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client and the rest of the Professional CYREBRO’s team members throughout the onboarding timeline.
- Lead presentation, consultations, and demos to educate customers on the features of our product and demonstrate how the product meets customer needs.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution.
- Educate and train customers about their setup, new functionalities, best practices, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and support for our LATAM and North American clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Customer Support \ Project Management in a Cybersecurity/technology/hi-tech environments.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong Presentation and Technical skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Native Spanish – A Must.
- Fluent English – A Must.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- It would be a bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success platforms (eg. Totango, SalesForce, Monday, Intercom).
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Other languages– An Advantage.