Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
North America Onboarding Engineer
CYREBRO’s Customer Experience Department is seeking a motivated proactive tech-savvy Onboarding Engineer ready to make a difference in the fast-growing CyberSecurity company. We are looking for an individual who has proven Customer Facing experience with the North American market including Onboarding customers to projects, improving customer integration, and turning customers into product champions.
You will be given the opportunity to take part in the Customer Support team’s growth, including developing best practices, processes, retention, growth targets, and more. You will provide well-thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the CYREBRO product capabilities. You will also take part in the sales efforts as a technical POC, to provide the sales team with the relevant technical background to make the sale.
If you are a Customer Support superhero who thrives in a fast-growing environment, who is constantly improving customer relationships, adoption, and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Take proactive ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Establish long-term relationships while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals and needs.
- Manage the onboarding as a project to ensure timelines and objectives are met.
- Lead presentations, consultations, and demos to educate customers and prospects on the features of our product and demonstrate how the product meets customer needs.
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout onboarding and liaison between customers and the rest of the CYREBRO’s teams (including sales, engineers, product management, and support).
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership.
- Provide technical overview and aid to the Sales team and be an integral part of the Sales workflow.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, between 12:00PM-21:00PM
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Customer Support \ Account Management in Cyber Security/technology environments.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Sales/ Business development manager in Cyber Security/technology environments.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Native English – A Must.
- Strong understanding of sales requirements.
- Strong technical sense.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- It would be a bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success and sales platforms (eg. Totango, SalesForce).
- Experience with SIEM, Cybersecurity solutions, and management tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree – An Advantage.
- Hebrew – A great advantage.
- Other languages– An Advantage.