Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
North America Senior CSM
CYREBRO’s Customer Experience Department is seeking for a motivated tech-savvy Senior Native English Speaker Customer Success Manager ready to make a difference in the fast-growing CyberSecurity company. We are looking for an individual who has proven Customer Success experience with the North America market including reducing churn, improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions.
The individual will be given the opportunity to take part in the Customer Success team’s growth, including developing best practices, processes, retention, and growth targets and more. You will provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the CYREBRO product capabilities.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in a fast-growing environment, who is constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Establish long-term relationships while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals and needs
- Educate and train customers about their setup, new functionalities, best practices, etc.
- Deliver ROI presentations and demonstrate how the product meets customer needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional CYREBRO teams which consist of CYREBRO sales, engineers, product management, and support
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Customer Success \ Account Manager in Cyber Security/technology environments
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native English – A Must
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices
- It would be a bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success platforms (eg. Totango, SalesForce)
- A Bachelor’s degree