Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Paid Campaigns Manager
We are looking for a Paid Campaigns Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You’ll be in charge of the creation, scaling, and optimization of high-volume campaigns.
As our Paid Campaign Manager, you will be responsible to manage and develop the strategy, innovation, optimization, and ROI analysis of our campaigns. If you are super analytical, independent, an out-of-the-box thinker, a quick learner, and looking to grow professionally, this is the right position for you.
- Manage high budget and large-scale Search and Social PPC campaigns
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Research the latest trends in digital marketing
- 1-2 years of experience with search and social campaigns on large scales
- Experience with managing global, large-scale B2B campaigns
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hubspot/ Salesforce or other equivalent CRM tools
- Numbers oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Experience working with HubSpot/Salesforce or equivalent CRM tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- Analytical skills, data-oriented and quick thinker person
- Fluent English – verbal and written