Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO is looking for a data-driven, passionate Product analyst to join our Product team. In this role, you will operate CYREBRO Product data lake and define requirements for data collection, standardization, and indexing. You will analyze BIG data from multiple sources and formats to allow better decision-making, both at the business and operational level. Being part of the Product team, you will play a significant role in the research for new features and optimization of the existing ones and work closely with the R&D and operations teams.
Analyze new data sources – map raw data and understand its structure and inner-relations between the data points.
- Define data requirements – identify missing data points, required changes in the existing data schema, or in the integration between data sources.
- Handle new formats of data – parsing, indexing, query, and analysis.
- Data-Driven Research – Identify Trends and anomalies within the data and produce actionable insights.
- Understand Operational and Business flows and translate them into data flows.
- Define metrics to measure KPIs such as user engagement, user satisfaction, operational overhead, etc.
- 2 years of experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Engineer- A must
- Experience in analyzing basic data formats such as CSV, JSON, XML- A must
- Experience working with SQL- A must
- Experience with integrating different data sources- A must
- Scripting experience (Python or others)- An advantage
- Experience working with Logs data formats such as Syslog, CEF, Leaf, etc- An advantage
- Experience working as a Marketing/Business analyst- An advantage
- BSc in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Industrial Eng. or similar field- An advantage