Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO is looking for a self-driven, passionate, highly technical oriented Product Manager (PM). In this role, you will be responsible for organizing, prioritizing, assessing work, and filling the gap between operational requirements and implementation of these requirements in CYREBRO’s SaaS environments.
- Enable CYREBRO R&D department to plan future releases and sprints
- Own Product backlog: Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, ongoing groom, and prioritize the backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Plan releases and sprints
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during active sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- 1-2 years of experiences as a Product Manager- Must
- 1-2 years of technical experience in an R&D team (QA/Software Developer)- Must
- High Technical orientation, with emphasis on endpoints, OS data collection & analysis, cyber-attack & detection methods- Advantage
- Ability to quickly shift mindset and adjust to changes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience working with SaaS solutions or Cloud Environments- Advantage
- Experience working with JIRA- Advantage
- Familiarity with agile- Advantage
- Background in cybersecurity filed – a significant advantage
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field- Big advantage