Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO is looking for a data-driven, passionate, highly technical-oriented Product Manager (PM). In this role, you will be leading the inbound Product domain with the mission to Productize Cyber Security Operations. If you have a passion for digital transformation and a proven ability to convert manual processes into a scalable SaaS product, CYREBRO is the place for you.
- Lead Inbound Product by working closely with the R&D team, serving as a bridge between the Security Operations domain and Software development cycle.
- Define MVP requirements for complex technical issues, plan robust solutions and make sure they are developed and implemented properly to make an impact on Product KPIs.
- Own Product Backlog: Develop User Stories, define acceptance Criteria, continuously groom and prioritize the backlog according to Agile principles.
- Act as a central pivot in the process of planning future releases and sprints of the R&D team.
- Collaborate with CYREBRO internal users from the Cyber Security domain, identify operational gaps and provide technological solutions for them.
- Promote a data-driven problem-solving approach to enhance work efficiency among CYREBRO operations.
- 1-2 years of experiences as a Product Manager- Must
- 1-2 years of technical experience in an R&D team (QA/Software Developer)- Must
- High Technical orientation, with emphasis on endpoints, OS data collection & analysis, cyber-attack & detection methods- Advantage
- Ability to quickly shift mindset and adjust to changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with SaaS solutions or Cloud Environments- Advantage
- Experience working with JIRA- Advantage
- Familiarity with agile- Advantage
- Background in cybersecurity filed – a significant advantage
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field- Big advantage