Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Product Marketing Manager
CYREBRO is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team, bringing the first interactive SOC platform to the market. You will be at the intersection of our business and our product, with a deep understanding of who the target audience is, and how to reach them. You are hands on and will be producing the content and assets that will enable marketing and sales teams to deliver our value proposition and showcase the benefits and use cases of the platform. You are a team player, a quick-thinker, and a problem solver.
- Be the CYREBRO expert on our users and marketing personas: Deliver compelling and differentiated messages per target audiences, understand user pain points and challenges, and know-how to speak to them.
- Produce high-value content: Create, manage, and maintain content on website and in marketing assets to convey product benefits and capabilities. Work with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to translate the product and capabilities into customer value.
- Sales & partner enablement: Produce sales and customer enablement resources and content. Equip our sales team with the tools and materials to position and sell CYREBRO strategically. Work closely with channel marketing manager to create and facilitate co-marketing campaigns with relevant partners across the globe.
- Product & market expertise: Deep understanding of our product, market needs, personas, and trends to deliver innovative marketing programs to grow reach across direct and indirect channels. Position our product effectively vs. the competition. Assist in the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- 1-2 years of experience in product marketing or content marketing
- 2+ years of experience in a high-tech organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Native English
- Experience in SaaS marketing to B2B companies, SMB, and enterprise
- Experience producing sales enablement assets like 1-pagers, presentations, case studies, and more
- Experience producing content for webpages, landing pages, product banners, whitepapers, reports, product videos, and more
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables independently and within deadlines
- Team player; ability to work cross-functionally, great communication and presentation skills
- You’re passionate about product-led growth and helping software companies of all sizes become more product-led
- Cybersecurity experience – a plus!