Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Product UX/UI Designer
CYREBRO is looking for a creative UX Designer to join our Product team and redefine the Security Operation experience. In this role, you will combine interfaces and workflows to simplify and communicate with CYREBRO Platform users.
If you are an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems, with a strong portfolio of successful UX/UI projects, we want to meet you.
- Create interfaces that take into consideration content, navigational structure, and focus on solving complex product problems.
- Conduct a full design cycle from the collection of inspiration and ideas, through developing wireframes and prototypes, creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and shipping to development.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback and iteratively improve Product’s L&F.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Identify UX problems and find creative ways to solve them (e.g. usability, findability)
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies.
- Maintain and enrich Product’s style-guide with UI elements such as menus, tabs, and widgets
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in design software such as Figma, Invision, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Problem-solving aptitude with a “can-do” approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with designing Cyber-related Products – Advantage
- B.A. in Design, Visual Communication or a related field – Advantage