Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
QA & Automation Engineer
CYREBRO is looking for a talented QA & Automation Engineer to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our cyber security services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting-edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint.
- Test and debug pre-released software for defects
- Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and report steps to the development team
- Perform smoke testing, regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Perform testing from scripted test cases
- Follows instructions and accomplishes tasks as directed by the QA Lead or VP R&D
- Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead/VP R&D
- 2+ years of experience with Manual QA– a must.
- Experience with bug tracking software- a must.
- A strong understanding of the software test cycle process- a must.
- Experience with QA automation – write tests and infrastructure (Python, JS, Java and alike) – a significant advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- a must.
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines- a must.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently- a must.
- Familiarity with testing in an Agile Development environment- a must.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively- a must.
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed- a must.
- High School diploma or equivalent- a must.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium or Cypress – a significant advantage.