Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
QA Automation Engineer
CYREBRO is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting-edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint.
- Work as part of a scrum team.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities focusing on quality assurance aspects.
- Create test automation infrastructure from zero.
- Create functional and performance test plans.
- Provide manual test efforts where automation is not currently feasible.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
- At least 1 year of experience with manual product QA – a must.
- 2-3 years of experience with QA automation – write tests and infrastructure (Python, JS, React, and similar) – a must.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure – a must.
- Experience with VMs or Dockers – a significant advantage.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience at the Operating System level (Linux, MacOS, Windows) – a significant advantage.
- Experience with data storage technologies – a significant advantage.
- Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.