Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
QA Automation Engineer
CYREBRO is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe using a cutting-edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint.
- Work as part of a scrum team.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities focusing on quality assurance aspects.
- Create test automation infrastructure from scratch.
- Create functional and performance test plans.
- Provide manual test efforts where automation is not currently feasible.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
- 2-3 years of experience with QA automation – write tests and infrastructure (Python, JS, React and alike) – a must.
- At least 1 year of experience with manual product QA – a must.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium or Puppeteer or Cypress – a must.
- Experience with Jenkins & Dockers – a must.
- Experience with Appium/Postman/Wireshark – a significant advantage.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.