Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
QA Automation Team Leader
CYREBRO is looking for a talented QA Automation Team Leader [HO] to join the R&D team in a mission of enabling our cybersecurity services to a large community of customers around the globe, using a cutting-edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint.
- Lead the QA Automation team.
- Work as part of a scrum team.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities focusing on quality assurance aspects.
- Create test automation infrastructure from zero.
- Create functional and performance test plans.
- Provide manual test efforts where automation is not currently feasible.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
- Previous experience in leading QA Automation team – a must
- 3+ years of experience with QA automation – write tests and infrastructure in Python – a must.
- At least 1 year of experience with manual product QA – a must.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium – a must.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with VMs or Dockers – a significant advantage.
- Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.