Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Revenue & Collection Specialist
We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible Revenue & Collection Specialist to join our finance team.
The Revenue & Collection Specialist position offers a great opportunity to gain experience and make an impact in many aspects within the finance department
- Responsible for the company’s entire revenue cycle E2E, from negotiation (Finance focal point to the various Sales & Client Success departments in the Company) to revenue recognition, billing, collection, and sales commission calculation
- Leverage order management tools (namely Salesforce) to ensure seamless order-to-cash experience and assist in deal tracking based on deal terms and other relevant SaaS metrics (MRR, total contract value, etc.)
- Manage customer communications related to billing questions/issues to ensure timely receipt of payments as needed
- Monitor accounts and take actions to collect billings on time
- Generate and submit invoices for customers
- Document and communicate collection status to management
- Responsible for sales commission calculation
- Assist with other various billing-related reporting, including ad hoc requests
- 3-4 years of experience as an Economist / Accountant – Must
- Experience working with Salesforce – Advantage
- An energetic and curious person who is fast and eager to learn new things, not afraid of challenges, and wants to be part of a young growing company with great people and future.
- Fluent English – writing and speaking – Must