Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
CYREBRO’s Research team is responsible for detecting and analyzing new emerging threats and trends in the cybersecurity field.
The Researcher will perform an end-to-end analysis, aiming to enhance the monitoring, detection, and response capabilities of the various CYREBRO teams.
- Performing in-depth analysis of hacking tools and real-life attack scenarios.
- Continuously testing our detection capabilities against emerging threats and new attack techniques.
- Monitor and adjust detections based on their performance, output, and in accordance with clients’ inputs.
- Comprehensive understanding of domain environments, systems, and tools – must
- 2-3 years of experience in Offensive / DFIR / Threat Hunting – must
- Fluent English – writing and speaking – must
- Familiarity with SIEM systems – advantage
- Familiarity with cloud environments – advantage
- Experience in creating reports, guide, playbooks – advantage
- Programming skills (Python, PowerShell) – advantage