Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Senior Application Security Engineer
CYREBRO’s Research team is responsible for detecting and analyzing new emerging threats and trends in the cyber security field.
The engineer will perform an end-to-end analysis, aiming to enhance the monitoring, detection, and response capabilities of the various CYREBRO teams.
- Performing in-depth analysis of hacking tools and real-life attack scenarios.
- Continuously testing our detection capabilities against emerging threats and new attack techniques.
- Monitor and adjust detections based on their performance, output and in accordance to client’s inputs.
- 2-3 years of experience in Pentesting / Application Security – must
- Hands-on expertise with commercial and open-source penetration testing tools (ex Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, SQLMap, Fiddler, etc.). – must
- Knowledge of common application-level vulnerabilities including those found in the OWASP Top 10
- Fluent English – writing and speaking – must
- Experience with WAF solutions – big advantage
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) – advantage
- Experience with CTFs and/or bug bounties – advantage
- Programming skills (Python, PHP, PowerShell) – advantage
- Familiarity with cloud environments – advantage
- Experience in creating reports, guide, playbooks – advantage