Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Senior Sales Director
A great candidate for our Senior Sales Representative is someone who has built relationships across multiple industry sectors during their career, who can capitalize on introducing CyberHat’s solutions within and expand revenue growth across those networks. Additionally, this candidate will help build a productive sales team, discover new avenues to produce sales opportunities, working with operations, marketing, and current partners to generate leads funneled into successful sales.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities for net new revenue.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Deal closer for incoming and self-produced sales opportunities
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and communicating relevant progress on monthly, quarterly, yearly expectations.
- Updates and maintains pipeline within CyberHat’s chosen CRM.
- Travel up to 60% time maintaining client relationships and or pitching to new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience working with startup companies preferred but, not required
- A proven sales track record within SMBs and Resellers
- Technical Background is preferred but not required
- 8 years of experience in Sales, preferably in: Cyber, IT Security, Intelligence or similar to enterprise organizations in the USA
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success-driven
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B and B2G sales cycles, from lead generation to commissioning
- Strong customer-facing skills through developing and sustaining ongoing relationships
- Ability to practice excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers and channel partners
- Communication and Presentation skills required
- Proven track record in new product and new market environment