Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Shift Manager SOC Team Leader
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our SOC Team. As a technique team leader, you will manage the Shift-Managers team.
You will lead a team of shift managers whose goal is to technologically lead the team that responds to Critical incidents created by internal and external systems.
In addition, This is the leading team of the SOC – the team that takes part in advanced investigations, the technological leader, and the main source of knowledge in the room.
A passion for Security Operations with strong skills in critical thinking, communication, and mentoring, an inquisitive nature, and excitement to be part of our CYREBRO SOC are musts.
Primary responsibilities include growing the SOC Shift-Managers, ensuring processes are followed, updating and creating new processes as needed, setting and tracking metrics, and driving new detections/use cases from the SOC perspective.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a SOC – Must
- At least 1-year leadership experience – Must
- Hands-on experience working with SIEM technologies. (e.g. Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, etc.)
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols, and system in context of Information Security
- Close familiarity with Cyber-security concepts
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, and attention to detail
- Serve as a trusted advisor and as a point of escalation for both the customers and other Cyrebro’s Monitoring team members in matters that relate to service delivery and security incidents
- Ability to investigate highly complex and diverse issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors.
- Support the team and drive excellence and professionalism through the day-to-day tasks and projects
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment