Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
The ”Labs” is CYREBRO’s professional services team which specializes in new and existing detection and response solutions. The team’s responsibilities include the architecture, deployment, content development, and end-user support, more of our managed SIEM solution on a global scale.
What will your day look like?
- Managing and configuring various SIEM solutions
- Integrating and standardizing new log sources and systems
- Developing and updating detection logics
- Ongoing maintenance of SIEM features (apps, etc.)
- Research and identify rule sets
- Developing and adjusting SIEM plugins
What do you need to bring with you?
- Proven experience with SIEM monitoring, rules creation, and tuning – must
- Familiarity with SIEM Log sources integration, parsing, and deployment of SIEM components – a big advantage
- Experience with various security solutions (AV, EDR, FW, IDS, IPS, web proxy, etc.) – must
- Familiarity with network, protocols, and organizational architecture – must
- Experience with the creation of technical guides, procedures, reports -Big advantage
- Familiarity with attack vectors, Cyber Kill Chains – Big advantage
- 1+ year of Automation programming – Python / JAVA / C / bash / etc.
- Relevant courses and certifications such as SANS certificates, CEH, OSCP, CFI, IDF certificates (cyber defender)
- High motivation for success