Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
SOC Expert Team Leader
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Monitoring Team. As a technique team leader, you will manage the expert team.
You will guide and support helping them work closely and effectively to develop employees’ knowledge and skills, driving professional development to enhance employees’ performance.
- Lead a team of analysts that perform monitoring activities in clients’ environments, including the development of analyses, triage of alerts, investigation of security incidents, and enhancement of sensors and overall visibility status
- Develop internal processes and monitoring methodologies for alerts handling, triage, and escalation, visibility maintenance, automation, and reporting (30% hand-on).
- Manage activities of the monitoring team and ensure that the team performs required tasks by defined policies and security best practices
- Generate and provide reports and metrics on actionable data: incidents, weekly
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a SOC – Must
- At least 1 year of leadership experience
- Hands-on experience working with SIEM/EDR technologies. (e.g. Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, Carbon-black, etc.) – Must
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols and systems, and security controls
- Serve as a trusted advisor and as a point of escalation for both the customer and other CYREBRO team members in matters that relate to service delivery and security incidents
- Ability to investigate highly complex and diverse issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of a variety of factors
- All-around team player, fast self-learning individual, problem solver
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, and attention to detail skills
- Willingness to extend work hours when needed to communicate with the global team members
- Support the team and drive excellence and professionalism through the day to day tasks and projects
- Develop internal processes and monitoring methodologies for alerts handling, triage, and escalation, visibility maintenance, automation and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must