Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
SOC Junior Team-Leader
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our Monitoring Team. As a learning team lead, you will manage the junior team.
You will guide and support helping them work closely and effectively to develop employees’ knowledge and skills, driving professional development in order to enhance employees’ performance.
- Professional guidance and accompaniment of a central team
- Preservation and development of investigative and monitoring methods
- Collaboration with other teams in the company – with an emphasis on the professional aspect
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a SOC OR Experience in working in cyber-security-related roles – Must
- Experience in hand-on training processes – Must
- Experience as a lecturer – Advantage
- Experience managing investigations with enterprise SIEM systems like Qradar, Splunk, ELK and other security solution as EDR/UEBA – Advantage
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Excellent communication skills Develop internal processes and monitoring methodologies for alerts handling, triage and escalation, visibility maintenance, automation and reporting.
- Support the team and drive excellence and professionalism through the day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must