Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Technical Product Expert
About The Position
CYREBRO is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and driven Technical Product Expert to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup. As a Technical Product Expert, you will be the final escalation point for complex technical issues, working closely with Tier 1 and Tier 2 support levels to provide advanced troubleshooting and resolution. Your expertise in our SOC platform, SIEM, and other cybersecurity tools will be instrumental in ensuring our clients receive exceptional support services.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and final escalation point for complex technical issues related to our SOC platform, SIEM, and other cybersecurity tools.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for complex technical issues escalated from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support Engineers.
- Investigate and resolve advanced technical problems, security incidents, and breaches utilizing logs, alerts, and system data.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for improving clients' security posture and optimizing the use of our cybersecurity solutions.
- Collaborate closely with development and engineering teams to identify, report, and validate product defects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Business, CRM, and R&D teams.
- Mentor and assist Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support Engineers, sharing knowledge and helping them enhance their technical skills.
- Continuously expand and update your expertise in our products, services, and the evolving cybersecurity landscape.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation, knowledge base articles, and training materials.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role - A must.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and technologies, including SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) - A must.
- Proven experience in diagnosing and resolving intricate technical issues within complex network environments- A must.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a "can do" approach, demonstrating a willingness to take on challenges and find solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues effectively.
- Experience in a cloud environment – An advantage
- Proven experience in programming (JS, Python, Nodejs) - An advantage
- Experience with SIEM platforms, incident response processes, threat hunting, and vulnerability management - An advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense