Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Team Leader
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for a wide perspective Intelligence team leader! This is a fast-growing team, working on the forefront technology and tools. The Team Leader will have a measurable impact on large scale client projects and have a chance to work on live threats, as part of the Cyber Threat Response department.
- Manage the Cyber Threat Intelligence team.
- Manage Intelligence research projects.
- Conduct OSINT and WEBINT investigations on IOC, Threat actors, entities, and data leakage.
- Building work procedures and methodologies for the CTI team.
- Enrich and validate new SOC / IR driven IOCs and contribute SOC / IR investigations.
- Manage the CTI’s team toolsets and automations.
- Verify and approve new IOCs collected by the team.
- Keeping up with the cybersecurity updates and providing alerts on emerging high-profile.
- Threats and vulnerabilities.
- Creating cyber intelligence reports and composing monthly related newsletters.
- Training and educating the SOC teams and the clients.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in conducting Open-Source Intelligence and Web.
- Intelligence investigations (OSINT, WEBINT).
- At least 1-year of experience as a manager.
- Fluent professional English – Must!
- Comprehensive understanding of cyber-attacks life cycle, attack vectors, and ecosystems.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data. from multiple sources (Feeds, forums, etc.).
- Experience with cybersecurity products, tools, and concepts.
- Experience conveying complex information in simple, concise explanations.
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding computer networks and enterprise IT concepts.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense