Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Tier 2 Support Engineer
About The Position
Cyrebro is looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and driven Tier 2 Support Engineer to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup.The Tier 2 Support Engineer will be responsible to solve technical customer problems, product issues, providing network solutions to all system types (Firewalls, Cloud Infrastructure, etc,), providing solutions as well to Cyrebro Platform.
If you are a skilled communicator, customer-focused and tech-savvy, this job is for you!
CYREBRO was founded in 2012 as CyberHat to help companies take cyber protection to new and unprecedented heights. Today, we have evolved into CYREBRO and are on a mission to completely revolutionize cybersecurity operations by putting the power of a full-fledged Security Operations Center (SOC) in the hands of any user in any organization. Our team of premier cybersecurity experts has developed the industry’s first cloud-based, technology-agnostic SOC-as-a-Service platform. From strategic monitoring to proactive threat hunting, accelerated incident response, and enhanced compliance, the full scope of needs is covered. And with its intuitive interface, and advanced automation and intelligence, the CYREBRO platform enables all this without the need for investing in new solutions nor for hiring in-house or external experts. This way, both Fortune 500 companies and SMBs alike can equally and profoundly improve their security posture with clarity, simplicity, and cost-efficiency.
- Working with Cyrebro customers
- Taking full ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root causes, and issue resolution and communication
- Serving as a point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved
- Leading internal escalations and communicating with the Customer Success, Integration, Infosec, and R&D teams
- Designing and maintaining the Cyrebro Support knowledge base, keeping it up to date with relevant information
- Managing internal projects related to support such as training and support readiness for releases
- 2+ years of experience in supporting technical solutions for international customers - a must
- Deep understanding at Network protocols – a must
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network problems – a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment – a must
- Experience in a cloud environment – an advantage
- Very customer-oriented and friendly - drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies "on the fly"
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense