Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all their security events into one central command.
We are looking for our first in-house legal counsel. This position is hands-on, and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on many different types of commercial agreements including a strong understanding of intellectual property and data privacy. You’ll work on a variety of agreements including vendors, service providers, procurement agreements and strategic partnerships agreements worldwide.
- Provide ongoing legal counsel on a wide range of commercial issues such as agreement negotiation, clients, business partners.
- Review, draft, negotiate and interpret a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Compliance with international technological standards.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting DPAs.
- Build and implement new and creative solutions to improve workflows and assist in cross-company activities to promote legal awareness.
- Work with external counsels (in Israel and abroad) and implement business-enabling solutions.
- Review, draft, and negotiate agreements and business activities that comply with the company's policies.
- +3 years of relevant legal experience in corporate law.
- Experience with international contracts and corporations.
- Proficiency in Privacy Law.
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent legal, business judgment and strategic thinking, team-player with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills across all channels.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity, complexity, and nuance.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience with Corporate and Securities Law (Israel and US) – A Must.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense