Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Head of Product Management
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product Management to lead CYREBRO product vision. In this position, you will oversee multiple product disciplines and drive the company’s strategic transition to become a fully SaaS-based firm. In this role, you will cooperate with teams from across the organization to shape the product’s roadmap by combining a deep understanding of the business as well as the technical operation that drives it.
- Define product roadmap according to strategic goals of the company.
- Manage the Product team, comprised of multiple Product disciplines: Outbound, inbound, UX/UI design, and data analysis.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and the cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Lead the implementation of Agile methods within the Product and R&D teams.
- Manage internal stakeholders – Cooperate with fellow managers to create sustainable workflows according to the product’s vision.
- Release Authority – approve any major release before Production rollout.
- Experienced in Product and Team Management – must
- Experience working with the cybersecurity B2B market – must.
- High Technical orientation, with emphasis on endpoints, cyber-attack & detection methods, and Cloud deployment architectures.
- Experience working in Agile framework (Scrum/Kanban).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven data orientation.
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense