Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Security Automation QA Engineer
About The Position
We are seeking a Security Automation QA Engineer at the beginning of their career. The candidate should have experience with scripting languages, networking, Linux, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn.
Additional advantages are knowledge of programming best practices (design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming, etc.) and experience as an Automated QA Engineer.
- Uncover, track, and meticulously document bugs across deployed Python applications by debugging code, investigating workflow runs, etc.
- Suggest innovative solutions for existing and emerging issues.
- Come up with new ideas to improve the development lifecycle.
- 0.5-2 years of experience in Object-Oriented Programming and scripting (preferably in Python) – must.
- Proficiency in working with APIs – must.
- Basic understanding of networking principles – must.
- Experience operating within Linux environments – must.
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotations – must.
- Familiarity with cloud-based solutions – advantage.
- Experience with source control tools (git, GitHub) – advantage.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts – advantage.
- Familiarity with coding best practices like design patterns and SOLID principles – big advantage.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer – big advantage.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense