Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Junior SOC Analyst
About The Position
Being an active part of our SOC monitoring team.
Part of the daily tasks includes investigating security-related cyber incidents while using a wide variety of different security systems.
The investigations are mostly independent and require strong analytics and creative thinking while using a wide variety of intelligence sources alongside common security tools.
Writing investigation reports (tickets), direct interaction with clients / end-users via email or phone.
- Graduated from Cyber security course/relevant certificate.
- Knowledge in SOC / with a SIEM system- A must.
- Knowledge of network switches, routers, and firewalls
- Experience in working in cyber-security-related roles, or IT roles- A big advantage.
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Analytic thinking
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense