Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
The Assistance Controller position offers a great opportunity to gain experience and make an impact in many aspects within the finance department.
- Preparation of consolidation and SOLO financial statements according to appropriate GAAP and the company’s guidance (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Document and review sales contracts and related revenue accounting treatment under current Revenue recognition guidance.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, including BvA.
- Work with external auditors during annual audit & tax.
- Working closely with the company’s Finance manager to assure the organization’s financial accounting needs.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies and procedures
- Support and monitor bookkeepers, review the accuracy of financial data, and advise them on accounting matters.
- CPA (at least 1 year after internship)- a must
- Experience in the High-Tech industry – an advantage
- Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position - an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and ability to multitask
- Excellent skills in Office applications (Excel in particular)
- Experience with Priority, NetSuite- an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- English: High / Native (read, write, and speak) – a must