Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
Our amazing finance team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and organized Bookkeeper to join our team for 70% position.
- Support and assist the primary bookkeeper in our organization.
- Oversee credit card activities and bank reconciliations.
- Support with other tasks as necessary.
- Accounts Receivables - Invoicing and collection, reconciliation.
- Manage balances including processing vendor invoices , and maintaining approval flow and payments.
- Reconcile banks, vendors, credit cards , and inter-company balances.
- Managing accruals and prepaid expenses every month.
- Process travel & expenses report and maintain approval flow.
- Assist and design month-end procedures.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Certified bookkeeper (Type 2/3).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work part-time position.
- English language proficiency.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Priority or ERP.