Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
SDR Team Lead
About The Position
CYREBRO's Sales department is looking for a motivated tech savvy Sales Development Representative Team Lead, ready to make a difference in the fast-growing Cybersecurity start-up.
The ideal candidate is excited to join a growing and scaling company and hungry to produce results. So, if you are an individual who has proven record of delivering or over-achieving quota, you are results driven, you enjoy training others and you are proactive (meaning you are not the kind of person who sit back and expect to be told what to do) - your place is with us!
As an SDR Team Lead you will lead a team of sales development representatives (SDRs) to drive qualified leads and pipeline growth for the company.
- Perform hands-on prospecting activities (30%) to determine best practices and educate SDR team
- Provide continuous training and coaching for the SDRs to help them meet their own individual goals and to improve rep productivity
- Manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance of key Inbound and Outbound metrics
- Measure and review the effectiveness of outbound activities and proactively optimize call scripts, campaign cadences, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Collaborating with our Marketing team to define our outbound and accounts-based marketing strategy and sequences, and aligning these with your SDR-team goals
- 2+ years of experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying prospecting and/or closing solutions sales role
- Wants to build a team and is eager to produce results
- Experience coaching, mentoring, role playing, and data analysis required
- Cybersecurity experience required
- Competitive, self motivated, and resourceful
- Metrics driven
- Understands the value of training his/her team and using metrics to help his/her team improve
- Comfortable talking to strangers and is an expert making first contact and building valuable relationships
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft, is preferred