Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
SOC Shift Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Leader to join our SOC Team. As a technical leader, you will on-going manage the ongoing shifts.
You will technologically manage the ongoing shifts that will include team members from multiple departments, whose goal is to technologically lead the team that responds to incidents created by internal and external systems.
In addition, This is the leading team of the SOC (Shift Managers) – the team that takes part in advanced investigations, the technological leader, and the main source of knowledge in the room.
A passion for Security Operations with strong skills in critical thinking, communication, and mentoring, an inquisitive nature, and excitement to be part of our CYREBRO SOC are musts.
- Professional guidance and accompaniment of a central team
- Preservation and development of investigative and monitoring methods
- Collaboration with other teams in the company – with an emphasis on the professional aspect
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a SOC OR Experience in working in cyber-security-related roles – Must
- Experience managing investigations with enterprise SIEM systems like Qradar, Splunk, ELK, and other security solutions such as EDR/UEBA – Advantage
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills Develop internal processes and monitoring methodologies for alerts handling, triage, escalation, visibility maintenance, automation, and reporting.
- Support the team and drive excellence and professionalism through the day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must