Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Information Security Manager
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join our team. In this position, you will report to the company's CTO. The Information Security Manager position is responsible for establishing and maintaining corporate-wide information security, privacy and risk management programs, standards and best practices to ensure that critical assets are adequately protected.
- Implementing information security, privacy and risk management programs.
- Developing and ensuring compliance with the information security and privacy procedures, guidelines, and standards.
- Informing and advising the senior management regarding existing security and privacy threats/exposures and recommending courses of action.
- Leading the certifications and standards maintenance.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to ensure mitigation of information security threats.
- Performing security testing and continuous monitoring.
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Manager or equivalent role.
- Security governance, risk, and compliance management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Up to date with the latest security standards and emerging technologies.
- Proactive and self-motivated, ability to deliver solutions with an “enabler” mindset.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense