Last updated: December 14, 2020
1. Information collection and use of:
- CYREBRO collects personal information when you register for information, such as marketing one-pagers, newsletters or webcasts, and/or enter promotions.
- CYREBROautomatically receives and records information on our server logs from the browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page or pages you requested.
- CYREBROcollects additional information relating to you that you voluntarily provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our business partners.
- CYREBRO may use personal information received from you in connection with the following: to fulfill your request for information on solution or service or any specific question sent to us, to respond to any complaints, to contact you about offers and new solutions and services, to follow up on marketing initiatives and to generally manage your relationship with us.
2. Information sharing and disclosure
CYREBRO will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
3. Access to information
CYREBRO takes all measures to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. You may request us to review, modify, or delete the personal information that you have previously provided to us. In such cases, please send the respective request to [email protected] and we will respond to your request within 30 days.
4. IP Information Collection and Use
CYREBRO receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your computer each time you view a Web page. When the CyberHat Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page. An IP address may be used for various purposes, including estimating the total number of users.
A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. To protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
6. Reservation of Rights
- CYREBRO reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- CYREBRO further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- CYREBRO reserves the right to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
- CYREBRO reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.