Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. The ideal candidate will lead the finance department, making sure we move in the right direction and have the best infrastructure and tools to do so.
- Serve as a key member of the management team, taking part in strategic business decisions, providing insights into the financial implications of the company performance
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives and budget plan that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and filing of the Company’s financial reports
- Oversee and manage all Finance, Accounting, and Tax functions across the company
- Establish and maintain best practices for finance related processes.
- implement financial and accounting relevant system processes, tools, and controls.
- Experience as a CFO of a SaaS company – Must
- Experience in successfully leading fundraising rounds (C+) from international VCs – Must
- Experience in successfully leading M&A / IPO
- Experience in operating and managing teams – Must
- Experience in forecasting, modeling, and budgeting activities across the business
- Experience in working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense