Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
HR and Learning Business Partner
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We’re seeking a full-time HR and Learning Business Partner with strong skills in Learning & Development to join our HR Team in Tel Aviv.
As an HRBP you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition as well be responsible to initiate, design, enable and execute L&D initiatives, supporting our leaders and teams to successfully scale our business, evolve our culture as we continue to grow, and enable our teams to go above and beyond.
- Design, support and execute people-related strategy.
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess the team needs, make recommendations and implement solutions (talent management, recognition, change management, and teambuilding to support the team’s growth and individual development plans)
- Evaluate individual, teams, and organizational, knowledge, and learning needs to Identify personal and professional skills, capabilities, and competencies gaps in the organization.
- Lead Global Learning & Development.
- Create development programs for the specific needs of teams and managers.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- 3 years as an HR Business Partner - a Must.
- Proven experience in L&D – a Must.
- Strong consulting, analytical, and problem- solving skills.
- Great execution skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Can scale from strategic to hands-on.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Happy person, fun to work with, team player and can do vibes.
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense