Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Superheros don’t need capes
We protect our customers with unwavering commitment.
We dare. We collaborate. We excel.
We seek team players.
We break barriers and make impact, together.
Apply for one of our positions. Be part of something big.
Security Automation Developer
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated security automation engineer to join our CYREBRO team and take a leading part in planning and executing the security automations for the entire global SOC.
- Create the SOC automation scripts and ops for the CYREBRO SOC
- Create investigation flow using commercial and Open Source tools
- Automate the data flow between multiple systems
- Create dashboards and visualization across the SOC
- Building detections using information from multiple systems APIs
- At least 1 year of experience in security automation, software development or DevOps – Must
- Experience writing Automation scripts from scratch – Must
- Experience with Cloud (AWS or GCP) infrastructure – Advantage
- Versatility capabilities, working and learning multiple APIs – Must
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL databases, and client-server – Must
- Experience in the Cyber Security domain – Advantage
- Working with DBs and data lakes – Advantage
- Experience with Jira – Big Advantage
- Technical understanding of development processes
- Working with Asynchronous system – Advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - Advantage
- Strong analytical and learning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Sharing the knowledge & tools
to protect companies
We initiate with commitment and
Caring for your interests
as if your business
is our own
We believe in…
Every decision, algorithm, process and action are prioritized and measured by its value for our customers
Offensive expertise and experience are only possible with obsessively creative, comfort-defying innovation
Results are optimized when the technologies, tools, and communication we use simply make sense