Join Us Shape the future of cybersecurity Boost your career Work hard, play hard
We are here to give every company peace of mind with the knowledge and tools they need to protect their company and customers.
Channel Marketing Manager
About The Position
CYREBRO is the first interactive SOC Platform, transforming how today’s businesses respond to and mitigate cyber threats with a centralized security operations infrastructure. The platform provides complete clarity, insight, and real-time cyber recommendations for businesses of all sizes by integrating all of their security events into one central command.
We are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to lead the channel marketing program. This individual will be in charge of developing strong and effective marketing initiatives to increase partners and in-direct channels awareness. They will develop the channel marketing strategy and activities, and drive our in-direct go-to-market execution.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing marketing team and make a significant business impact!
- Plan and execute the partner go-to-market strategy.
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners.
- Manage and scale the PRM (partner portal).
- Develop sales enablement materials, tools, and localized assets to accelerate CYREBRO’s indirect sales cycle.
- Build campaigns (and ABM campaigns) to grow our channel base and reach.
- Create sales kits for partners to enable and accelerate their sales cycles (sales decks, positioning, joint online demand gen campaigns).
- Measure partner performance with Salesforce and the PRM.
- Introduce CYREBRO product launches to partners.
- Create partner training tracks and events to teach partners about the product and how to sell.
- Manage the ongoing budget for partner activities worldwide
- 3-4 years of B2B marketing with partner channels.
- Proven abilities to translate partners needs and market demand into clear and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns
- Passionate about driving impact through measurable results throughout the sales cycle.
- Experience working with MSSPs, MSPs, integrators, resellers, or distributors.
- Data-driven (experience using Salesforce and other tools to measure performance and optimize).
- Experience leading cross-departmental projects to completion and measuring the results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – at native English level.
- Experience in a cybersecurity company – Advantage.
- Experience running partner events (in-person and virtual) – webinars, meet-ups – Advantage.