Mastering Cybersecurity Compliance: Your Guide to Navigating a Complex Landscape
Learn how to achieve and maintain cybersecurity compliance while enhancing your organization’s security posture.
Cybersecurity compliance is a critical part of any organization’s risk management strategy, but the sheer number of regulations creates a complicated minefield. Nevertheless, organizations must adhere to all applicable jurisdiction and industry-specific regulations.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- What cybersecurity compliance is, and which organizations need to comply
- Which types of data regulations govern
- The most significant challenges of compliance
- Common cybersecurity compliance standards from around the world
- How to build a cybersecurity compliance program
Risks for non-compliant businesses
of annual revenue or €20M GDPR non-compliance fee
of businesses breached caused by a third-party
increase in global attacks between 2021 and 2022