The 6 Critical Capabilities of a Complete SOC Solution
A SOC solution is an ideal way for businesses to maintain proper protection and response against cyberattacks, especially before they occur. Understanding how a SOC works and what capabilities it should have can drastically help you in selecting the right one for your business.
Get the e-book
In this guide you will find out why every SOC should be equipped with:
- Strategic monitoring to identify, detect, and respond to threats in real-time
- SIEM optimization to stay ahead of emerging and evolving threats
- Incident response to quickly eradicate threats
- Forensic investigation to minimize the impact of attacks and reduce business risk
- Threat intelligence to develop proactive cybersecurity tactics
- Threat hunting to uncover complex and hidden threats in your network
Why is a SOC necessary?
total cost gap for organizations with IR capabilities vs no IR capabilities
of organizations believe SOCs are essential to a strong security posture
of business leaders feel cybersecurity risks increasing